Saturday, October 26, 2013

My first video blog in the bathroom!




I didn't think it was that difficult to record myself in front of the camera. Just press the record button and say a few words. How hard was that? Well I was wrong, it was very difficult. In fact, it's more than hard. In most takes, I stammered and didn't get the flow right, plus my mind at times just went blank! 

Well after more than 20 takes, I finally felt that I can show this cut to you guys. You may be wondering why did I record in the toilet? Well, I didn't really know. At first I was filming at so many places, from my bedroom to the living room but I got so frustrated because I couldn't get it right. I was about to give up and wanted to go and take a shower and suddenly I just told myself, maybe one last shot. So I just recorded it in the bathroom and funny enough that was the best take.

Guys, please be kind as this is the first time I am doing this. I know it's not perfect but I guess I have to start somewhere and practice does make perfect right? Anyway, hope you will enjoy the video and I promise to do a better job in the future. Till the next time, this is Jimen signing out! Be happy always. Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment